When searching for an abortion, it is important for your health and safety to obtain complete and accurate information. Licensed medical professionals at ThriVe® are ready to equip you not only with top-tier medical services, but scientifically accurate education so you will be empowered to make your authentic choice.
When considering abortion we can first help you:
ThriVe offers lab-quality pregnancy tests performed by medical professionals. You will receive trustworthy test results at your appointment.
*Free of charge
You may be able to avoid high-risk and/or painful procedures
ThriVe offers limited obstetric ultrasounds which can confirm the viability of your pregnancy. Up to 10% – 25% of early pregnancies may end in miscarriage (1). Avoid unnecessary costs and potentially high-risk and/or painful procedures.
*At no cost
You could be at-risk for serious complications if you have an active STI/STD during an abortion procedure (2). Get your STI/STD testing and treatment done first. ThriVe can do that for you. Free of charge!
*Free to you
Schedule your pre abortion screening now
ThriVe® offers and also refers for:
Information about abortion procedures (3)
• RU 486 (Abortion Pill, which is not the same as the Morning After Pill) within 4 to 10 weeks after period
• Manual or electric Suction Curettage up to 13 weeks after your period
• Dilation and Evacuation 13 weeks and up after period
• Abortion with Labor Induction 24 weeks to full term
Call Now to speak to a nurse or pre-abortion advocate
Signs and Symptoms of Miscarriage
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
Risks of Genital Infection
- Abortion Care
* Ultrasounds are offered if your pregnancy test is positive and you meet the medical assessment criteria, including if you’re considering an abortion.
ThriVe® does not offer abortions or abortion referrals.